Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - What is your residence policy?

Residence is defined as the place where a student lives and intends to be her/his permanent home. Students must meet the following criteria to be considered a resident of the district:

  • Occupy and/or own a dwelling in the district for 30 days immediately prior to the start of classes. Students must provide a photo ID and at least two forms of identification (e.g., driver’s license, automobile registration, property tax statement, voter registration card, lease or purchase agreement, utility or telephone bill, library card, or other official documentation).

A change from out-of-district to in-district status during the semester becomes effective no earlier than the following semester. 

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I get a course catalog?
  2. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  3. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  4. Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
  5. How can I get a copy of my timetable?
  6. Can I get a campus map?
  7. What language programs do you offer?
  8. How do I declare or change my major or minor?
  9. How do I withdraw from the school?
  10. How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.