Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - How do I contact the Housing Office?

Triton College does not have any housing on-campus. However, the College does maintain a list of affordable housing options for students in the Housing Office. Most of the listings are within the Triton College District. Listings outside of the college district are marked as such. To receive a copy of the listing, you can call us at (708) 456-0300 or you can fill out and submit on-line the Housing Opportunities Bulletin Request Form.
Costs in the district vary greatly and depend on whether or not you have a roommate.  Please review the Housing Opportunity Bulletin and our  “other Sources of Housing Vacancies” located on our web site under financial aid/housing to review average costs of housing.
The Housing Office is located in the Student Center Building, Room: B-160
Phone: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3616

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
  2. How do I contact a staff member or department?
  3. How do I contact the Admissions Office?
  4. How do I contact the Registrar's Office regarding my student record?
  5. How do I contact the Housing Office?
  6. How do I contact the Admission and Records Office?
  7. What types of financial aid do you have available?
  8. How do I pay my tuition?
  9. Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
  10. How do I establish residency?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.