Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - How do I get a replacement degree / diploma?

You may obtain a replacement order form at the Records Office located in B-220. There is a $20 fee that can be paid at the Cashier’s Office in B-130. 

Top 10 Questions

  1. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  2. How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?
  3. How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
  4. How do I declare or change my major or minor?
  5. How do I get a course catalog?
  6. Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
  7. How do I withdraw from the school?
  8. What is academic advising?
  9. What language programs do you offer?
  10. How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.