Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - How are my transfer credits evaluated?

Transfer Credit Evaluation

Transcripts are officially evaluated for credits after you enroll at Triton College. You must submit official copies of High School and College transcripts, and a general petition requesting evaluation of credits towards the selected degree. Petition should be submitted to the Records Office in B-220.

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I get a replacement degree / diploma?
  2. How do I declare or change my major or minor?
  3. How do I add a class after the deadline?
  4. How can I get a copy of my timetable?
  5. Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
  6. How do I get a course catalog?
  7. How do I see all the courses I have taken?
  8. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  9. What are the hours of operation on campus?
  10. What majors or academic programs do you offer?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.