Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - What language programs do you offer?

Triton College currently offers Spanish, Italian and Chinese language courses. The Department of Continuing Education offers additional language courses; they vary each semester.

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I declare or change my major or minor?
  2. How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?
  3. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  4. How do I get a course catalog?
  5. How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
  6. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  7. What language programs do you offer?
  8. What is academic advising?
  9. How do I withdraw from the school?
  10. Do you offer online courses?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.