Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - How do I declare or change my major or minor?

Many students declare a major as soon as they apply to Triton College. However, if you need to declare/change a major/minor, students can either fill out the “Academic Program Change Form” from the Triton College website or visit the Admissions and Records Office located in the Building B room 216E. 

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  2. How do I get a course catalog?
  3. Do you offer a study abroad program?
  4. Do you offer online courses?
  5. How can I get a copy of my timetable?
  6. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  7. What is academic advising?
  8. Where can I find a class schedule?
  9. How do I withdraw from the school?
  10. How do I declare or change my major or minor?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.