Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - How do I file an academic appeal?

Students who have been academically suspended or dismissed from Triton College must apply for readmission after the stated suspension or dismissal period via a General Petition. Students must meet with a counselor prior to enrollment for the next semester. 

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I get a course catalog?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. Do you offer online courses?
  4. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  5. Can I get a campus map?
  6. What scholarships are available?
  7. Do you have open house?
  8. Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
  9. What clubs and organizations do you have?
  10. What is academic probation?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.