Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid do you have available?

Types of Financial Aid

Triton College offers the following federal programs: Pell Grant, Supplemental Educational Opportunity (SEOG) Grant, student loans, and work-study.  The state Monetary Award Program (MAP) Grant is available to qualifying students.  Additionally, institutional work-study and scholarships are available. 

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I get a course catalog?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. Do you offer online courses?
  4. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  5. Can I get a campus map?
  6. Do you have open house?
  7. What scholarships are available?
  8. What clubs and organizations do you have?
  9. Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
  10. What is academic probation?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.