Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - Do you offer transfer scholarships?

Transfer Scholarships

Triton College offers the Dr. Douglas Olson Leadership Scholarship as a transfer scholarship for students who have been active in student government.  Some institutions may award scholarships specifically to Triton graduates.  Please see a counselor for more information.

Top 10 Questions

  1. Do you offer online courses?
  2. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  3. How do I get a course catalog?
  4. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  5. Can I get a campus map?
  6. What scholarships are available?
  7. Do you have open house?
  8. What is academic probation?
  9. Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
  10. What clubs and organizations do you have?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.