Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - How do I establish residency?

You must live in the Triton College district 504 for at least 30 days before the start of classes.  You may be asked to provide documentation of residency.

Top 10 Questions

  1. What is academic advising?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. What language programs do you offer?
  4. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  5. How do I get a course catalog?
  6. How do I register for classes?
  7. When do classes begin and end?
  8. Do you offer online courses?
  9. How do I access the student portal?
  10. Do you offer express service for transcripts?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.