Triton College logo
Home | MyTriton Portal | Apply Now

Our Best Answer - Is there Greek life at your school?

Sorry! You won’t find fraternities or sororities on most two-year college campuses.  However, Triton College does have many student clubs and organizations that offer a similar college experience as fraternities or sororities of 4 year institutions.

For more information on how to join a Triton club or organization:

  • Click on the Student Life button under the Student Services tab on your Student Portal
  • Visit the Office of Student Life website at
  • Call us at (708) 456-0300 Ext. 3221
  • Visit the Office of Student Life in room B-240, located in the Student Center, B Building

Top 10 Questions

  1. How do I get a course catalog?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  4. Do you offer online courses?
  5. Can I get a campus map?
  6. What language programs do you offer?
  7. What is academic advising?
  8. How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
  9. How do I declare or change my major or minor?
  10. How can I get a copy of my timetable?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Pretty bad

You May Be Interested In:

I would like more information about the situation at hand.

Click here to send us a detailed question.